Preparation time: 10 minutes . Cooking time: 10 minutes . Serves 6.
6 teacups skin of green peas
1 tablespoon green peas
1 chopped onion
3 teacups skim milk
2 teaspoons butter
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1 minute.
2. Add the green peas skin and green peas and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the milk and ½ teacup of water and cook in a pressure cooker till the first whistle.
4. Blend in a mixer.
5. Strain to separate the stock from the skin. Discard the skin.
6. Boil the stock for 1 minute.
7. Add salt and pepper.
Health Information: This unusual soap gives the flavour of peas without the calories. Fresh green pea pods add fibre and
Vitamins A and C to the soap. Fibre is called nature’s broom because it helps sweep the products of digestion through the
body and eliminates them.